Wanna see me die??

Wanna see me die?? Well I'm not the one wants to die if that's what all of you are thinking. I just watch Coming Soon, a Thailand horror movie. For a person that has no fears for horror movies since I have too much REAL experiences, I think this movie is quite good, compared to Japanese and English horror movies. Got bored with all those similar plain styled Japanese long haired, no faced ghosts. The story line(plot) of the story is quite hard to predict, which is quite rare for me when I watch most horror movies. I never suspected that the story would end like that. It's been a long time since I've watched good horror movies. What makes the movie even better, I had to wait for four days just to download the movie using my slow internet connection just to watch it. even though the wait was long, I find it very worth it. I recommend this movie for all you horror movie fans out there. Peace.

Blogged with the Flock Browser

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog

Just a puzzle piece of my life..

About Me

My photo
Simple guy, seeking the truth of life.

Followers