Such a sleepy day...

I had two exam papers for today, grammar and computer application in TESL. I didn't sleep at all the previous night just to study grammar. I was too afraid that I couldn't answer the paper, because I haven't made any earlier preparations. Knowing that today will be a very packed day of class, I had to face the circumstances. Class started at 9am and finally ended at 7.30pm. Normally, a person that undergo something like I did would rationally gone to sleep already, but not for me.. I have a surprise birthday party to attend at 10.30pm. Hopefully after that I can straightly go to sleep. What a day...

Blogged with the Flock Browser

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog

Just a puzzle piece of my life..

About Me

My photo
Simple guy, seeking the truth of life.

Followers